Director of Pandemics and Emerging Threats Jobs in Washington, Department of Health and Human Services invites applications for the recruitment of 01 vacancy. U.S. nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S. will be eligible for this vacancy Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for this vacancies online.
Table of Content
Vacancy details of Director of Pandemics and Emerging Threats Jobs in Washington
|⏰ Important date ➛||◾️ 06/21/2022 to 07/21/2022|
|✯ Total vacancies ➛||◾️ 01 vacancy|
|✯ salary ➛||◾️ USD $135,468 – $203,700 per year|
|Pay scale & grade||◾️ ES 00|
|✯ Work schedule ➛||◾️ Full-time|
|✯ Relocation expenses reimbursed ➛||◾️ No|
|✯ Organization Name ➛||◾️ Department of Health and Human Services|
|✯ Service Name ➛||◾️ Senior Executive|
|✯ Job Location ➛||◾️ Washington, DC|
|✯ Promotion Potential ➛||◾️ None|
|✯ Appointment type|
|✯ Telework eligible ➛||◾️ Yes—as determined by the agency policy.|
|Travel Required||◾️ Occasional travel – You will be expected to travel for this position.|
|Announcement number||◾️ HHS-OGA-ES-22-11462379|
|◾️ Please read this Government Official Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.|
◾️ U.S. Citizenship is required
◾️ You must be registered for Selective Service, see www.usajobs.gov
◾️ Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
|Note ➛ For more information about Education qualifications, see the official Announcement. The Click on ” Apply On Official Site ” is given below.|
|Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs):|
1. Leading Change: The ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to establish an organizational vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
2. Leading People: The ability to lead people toward meeting the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
3. Results Driven: The ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Inherent to this ECQ is the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
4. Business Acumen: The ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
5. Building Coalitions: The ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments, or international organizations to achieve common goals.
|Note ➛ For more information about Education qualifications, see the official Announcement. The Click on “Official Announcement” is given below.|
How to Apply of Director of Pandemics and Emerging Threats Jobs in Washington
|◾️ Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site.|
◾️ After this, candidates click on apply online.
◾️ Open the link and Answer the questions presented in the application and attach/uplode all necessary supporting documentation.
◾️ Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
◾️Click the Submit Application button prior to 11:59PM (ET) on the announcement closing date.
◾️ Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a long screenshot.
Note – For more information about recruitment, see the official notification.
Agency contact information
Office of Global Affairs
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20201
Other category wise job
|Today’s All Jobs||Click Here|
|India Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|USA Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Banking Jobs||Click Here|
|Private jobs||Click Here|
|Got to Home Page||Click Here|
|Upcoming job||Click Here|