Contract Specialist Jobs in Virginia, Department of Defense invites applications for the recruitment of Many vacancies. U.S. nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S. will be eligible for this vacancy Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for this vacancies online.
Table of Content
Vacancy details of Contract Specialist Jobs in Virginia
|⏰ Important date ➛||◾️ 07/25/2022 to 08/20/2022|
|✯ Total vacancies ➛||◾️ Many vacancies|
|✯ salary ➛||◾️ USD $106,823 – $164,102 per year|
|Pay scale & grade||◾️ IA 04|
|✯ Work schedule ➛||◾️ Full-time|
|✯ Relocation expenses reimbursed ➛||◾️ No|
|✯ Organization Name ➛||◾️ Department of Defense|
|✯ Service Name ➛||◾️ Excepted|
|✯ Job Location ➛||◾️ Springfield, VA|
|✯ Promotion Potential ➛||◾️ 4|
|✯ Appointment type|
|✯ Telework eligible ➛||◾️ No.|
|Supervisory status||◾️ No|
|Travel Required||◾️ Not required|
|Announcement number||◾️ 20221128|
|◾️ Please read this Government Official Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.|
◾️ U.S. Citizenship is required
◾️ You must be registered for Selective Service, see www.usajobs.gov
◾️ Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
|Note ➛ For more information about Education qualifications, see the official Announcement. The Click on ” Apply On Official Site ” is given below.|
|MANDATORY QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: For this particular job, applicants must meet all competencies reflected under the Mandatory Qualification Criteria to include education (if required). Online resumes must demonstrate qualification by providing specific examples and associated results, in response to the announcement’s mandatory criteria specified in this vacancy announcement:|
1. Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other applicable supplements to acquisition processes.
2. Proficiency leading customer interactions to develop acquisition strategies based on market research and solicitations with selection criteria and/or instructions to enable contract award to satisfy customer requirements.
3. Experience leading source selections and/or major sole source procurement consisting of: cost or price analysis, negotiations and preparation of related contract documentation.
4. Proficiency awarding and administering a variety of contract types, including Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost-Reimbursement, Incentive, and/or Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
5. Experience administering complex contracts, including monitoring contractor performance in collaboration with Contracting Officer’s Representative, preparing a variety of modifications, resolving high impact problems, and terminating and closing out contracts.
6. Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior contract professionals.
|Note ➛ For more information about Education qualifications, see the official Announcement. The Click on “Official Announcement” is given below.|
How to Apply of Contract Specialist Jobs in Virginia
|◾️ Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site.|
◾️ After this, candidates click on apply online.
◾️ Open the link and Answer the questions presented in the application and attach/uplode all necessary supporting documentation.
◾️ Before submitting the application, check your complete details and preview all the columns, and Then submit your application.
◾️Click the Submit Application button prior to 11:59PM (ET) on the announcement closing date.
◾️ Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing. If you are doing this by phone then take a long screenshot.
Note – For more information about recruitment, see the official notification.
Agency contact information
NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL-INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
7500 GEOINT Drive
Springfield, VA 22150
Other category wise job
|Today’s All Jobs||Click Here|
|India Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|USA Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|Banking Jobs||Click Here|
|Private jobs||Click Here|
|Got to Home Page||Click Here|
|Upcoming job||Click Here|